Look Who's "Going Green"!The BOBHAY.COM Team, which includes yours truly, is pleased to announce its
affiliation with Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Wilkins &
Associates (BHGREWA). This move is designed to re-position ourselves in the
rapidly changing real estate environment and offer our clients enhanced
exposure and expanded services which they need, deserve and expect from
their real estate professionals.
Some of the benefits of this move include:
- A highly recognized brand name with a fresh & attractive contemporary look (see BHGRealEstate.com)
- The convenience of 8 offices in the Greater Pocono Region
- Exposure in up to three area MLS Systems: Pocono Mountains, Pike/Wayne and Lehigh Valley Associations
- The power of a 100+ agent team, promoting the brand and our listings
- Sales and rentals of primary, vacation and investment properties, farms, vacant land, acreage and commercial properties, all for lease or sale
- Full-service Relocation Department
- Property Management through integrated affiliate, NEPA Management Associates
- And more!
Blending Old & New
We have considered this move very carefully and found that BHGREWA was the best fit because of the fact that this company is growing in spite of the challenging real estate market, and has a company culture that encourages innovation and embraces the opportunities that new technologies bring. We feel this is a great move for us and look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship with the Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate Wilkins & Associates family.
Our new office is located at 304 Park Avenue, Stroudsburg, just a few blocks south of our location on Seventh Street. Our phone numbers and email addresses will stay the same. Also, clients will continue to enjoy all of the benefit of our personalized service in addition to all of the exciting new offerings that our new affiliation allows us to provide.
Debbie O'Brien, our Transaction Coordinator / Assistant / Right Arm Extraordinaire will still be fielding calls and keeping Bob and me, and our files, on track. Be sure to say 'Hi' to her when you call in!
Thanks Are In Order
Yarrow Wilkins and the whole BHGREWA family have really made this transition a pleasure and I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone - the staff, the managers, the agents, everyone company-wide - for welcoming us so warmly and helping us through the move. The calls, emails, and the Welcome Breakfast held on Monday morning, all mean a lot to us and make us even more excited to be a part of the team. Thank you all!!
forward to continuing to serve our customers and clients with even better services in the
coming days, weeks and months, and hope you share our excitement in
this beneficial change. As always, we welcome your comments and
THE BOBHAY.COM TEAM
Lisa Sanderson & Bob Hay
P.S. How do you like the new look the Poconos Real Estate Blog is sporting? :)